Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Writer's Challenge #1 >> "Love"

I chose LOVE. Yes it is an easy pick but it was frustrating to figure out how I was going to write about it. Enjoy!

I thought I loved her...
In a fit of carnal lust
I thought that after moments of perspiration and pelvic thrusts
That I could call her mine
That was until she told me she was married
And just like my jaw
My heart hit the floor
Only to land with a unimpressive thud!
My name could have been mud
Or dum for ever thinking that
Choosing her as my first
Would make me her last
Oh well!
I can't be mad
Cause she took what I had
With the seduction of large brown eyes
And curvacious figure
She gained the cheat sheet to my maze of protection
And grabbed my V-card with the elegance of a lady
I thought I could have loved her
And in the history of such a word
I would have fought wars for her
Been her Marc Anthony to her Cleo
I would have been her Romeo
Stupidly ending my life thinking that she would have done the same for me
But in reality, she just woke up from her sensual fantasy
Only to get dressed
And walk away....

No comments:

Post a Comment